Teamtailor and Hibob are joining forces again to bring you our first event together in Stockholm: Employee Experience and the Future of Work.
Employee engagement has been sat at the forefront of any forward-thinking ‘people’ strategy for a while now. But recently, the focus has shifted to the holistic approach of the employee experience: covering not only engagement but the entire lifecycle, including growth, wellness and work-life balance. Following in the footsteps of WeWork and Slack, many contemporary employee experiences are defined by social and digital interactions.
If expectations in the workplace mirror our experience in our everyday lives, how are companies creating workplace environments that will deliver these needs?
Our incredible line-up of speakers include:
- Guenda Malinverni, Recruitment Lead at iZettle
- Johanna Wikland, Global HR Director at Starbreeze Studios
- Helena Sjöberg, HR Lead at Microsoft
- Lisa Wetter, Talent Manager at Fishbrain
- Maja Samuelsson, HR Director at Mojang AB
Hear them answer questions like:
- How do you define the employee experience and what are its major components?
- How easy is it to create a successful employee experience?
- Employee experience vs engagement?
- How can companies create environments that meet the modern expectations of employees?
- How can technology and data help to improve the employee experience?